Friday, March 13, 2009

Classic Gaming with my Dee


Lately Dee and I have been playing a lot of Super Nintendo. We always have a SNES hooked up to the TV along with our PS2, Wii and 360. (No room for all the systems. LOL) Once in a while we’ll go on sprees of playing older games, and on eBay looking for all the games we wanted from our childhood. (This can get kind of expensive. LOL) On Valentines Day I got her Disney’s Magical Quest: Starring Mickey Mouse, and we’ve been on the SNES more then any other system. Lately we’ve been playing that, along with Secret of Mana, and (Thanks to Tom) Kirby’s Dream Course. Getting back into going to flea markets I’ve been picking up what I can as well. So It’s not just a hobby it also harkens back to our childhood.


No comments:

Post a Comment