
I just read New Avengers: The Reunion #1. This part 1 of 4 mini series is post Secret Invasion, and stars Clint Barton aka: Ronin (aka: Hawkeye), with his thought dead wife Bobbi Morse aka: Mocking Bird. The two were reunited after the Skrull Invasion; Mocking Bird thought dead but was abducted and replaced years ago. I’m really not going into too much detail so not to spoil the story, but I’m so far impressed with the story. I’ve always liked the Clint Barton character, and wanted as of late to go back and read about his past. So for me this was a good read, bringing the past in the present Dark Reign timeline. That’s really all I wanted to say I guess, but I’m looking forward to issue #2 coming out next week. Maybe in the future I’ll review the mini-series as a whole, but until then if you like the characters check it out!

No comments:
Post a Comment