I just had to play Mickey Mousecapade after my last post. Now I remember why it wasn't a favorite. I know I already said this... but I repeat the game is hard. I got to the "Woods" which is the third level. It's a maze where you have to pick certain paths through the trees to make it to the boss. I wasn't doing bad, the trees were changing colors showing I was going the right way. (They kinda remind me of the seasons as they change.) I get three parts in with the tress a peach type color. (I guess fall.) Then the freakin' "Country Bears" appear. (From the attraction from Disney World, and they had a movie.) At least I think it was them, and they are throwing what looks like huge honeycombs...or rocks. (Also Minnie was captured in the middle of all this.) Along with other crap jumping around, and freakin' Minnie falling down into pits I got a game over. No continues in this game. So I got that out of my system. It's funny how fun and easier this game was when I was younger.
It's Finally Happening!
14 years ago


I just played this and couldn't even get past the first level. It's super heard. As a kid my family had NES and we would all play together. the only person who was good was my mom who had never really shown any interest in video games. I wish i still had it.
ReplyDelete